This project involved the extension of an existing roadway to the north side of the existing store. The scope included;
- Construction of a new 132m long road.
- Design and Instalation of structural piling.
- Existing open drain was cleaned.
- Erection of gates at the east side of the road.
- Erection of light poles.
- Installation of UPVC pipework.
- Demolishing of the existing footpath to facilitate a new water main and foul sewer.
The adjoining store was operational at all times during the course of the contract. NRS Group liaised with the store manager to ensure that safe access was maintained to the car park and store at all times.