This project involved improvement works to the existing R108 junction with FoodCentral on lands near St. Margarets, Co. Dublin. The works included construction of new extended turning lanes, new traffic signals, all associated signage, lining and other ancillary works.
- Site Set Up
- Design, installation and maintenance of temporary traffic Management measures.
- Earthworks (site clearance for new turning lane)
- Installation of all drainage and service ducts
- Construction of Kerbs, Footways & Paved Areas
- Construction of new bituminous carriageway surface
- Installation of Traffic Signals, Controls & CCTV
- Roadmarkings & Signage
Works took place adjacent to Dublin Airport and took place under a permit approved by DAA operations.