This project involved the construction of 4 wind turbine bases in a remote location.
- The management of the site during all procedures involved in the construction of the 4 wind turbine bases in an environmentally sensitive location.
- The preparation of each base consisted of excavation of material and rock breaking to appropriate levels and removal of material to agreed location or stockpiled for backfilling.
- The construction of 4 no. 16.4m diameter concrete bases each consisting of 42 tonne reinforcement steel and 460m3 concrete.
- The installation of ducting for cabling to the base and attached earthing as per the specification.
- The backfilling and reinstatement of vegetation around all bases
- Liaising with Turbine Supply Contractor and the Distribution Network Operator and their sub-contractors.